2014 HYDRO-FRACKING DAY OF ACTION
Come to Albany on May 12, 2014, for a Fracking Lobby Day!We need action to protect New York from fracking! Join us on May 12 to talk to legislators about fracking, its waste, infrastructure, and the need for a comprehensive health impact assessment.
|9:00am - 9:30am||Registration and Check-In - Hearing Room A
Coffee and Bagels in LOB 211
|9:30am - 10:30am||Issue Briefing|
|11:00am – 3:00pm||Lobby Visits|
|3:00pm||Drop off report forms/check-out - Hearing Room A|
Sponsors:Advocates for Morris * Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy * Center for Environmental Health * Citizens Campaign for the Environment * Environmental Advocates of New York * Otsego 2000 * Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter * ShaleshockCNY
- Hydraulic Fracturing Moratorium (A. 5424A/S.4263A)
- Ban on Hydraulic Fracturing (A.1685/S.673)
- Road spreading bill (S.3333A)
- Landfill/WWTP bill (S.5412/A.7497)
- Hazardous Waste Loophole (S.674/A.1046)
Questions or problems with registration? Contact email@example.com.